Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm without noon break
Who May Avail of the Service:
Any person/official/establishment with a property owned or leased/rented within the territorial boundary of Puerto Princesa City with or without existing water distribution line.
What are the Requirements:
1. Location sketch.
2. Attend orientation-seminar every Wednesday, 2:00 pm at PPCWD Main Office, South National Highway, Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa City.
3. Submit the following documents:
3.a Any valid identification card with signature: 3.b Alternate identification:
Company I.D. Senior Citizen’s ID
Current School I.D. GSIS/SSS
Voter’s I.D. PRC License
Updated Postal I.D.
4. Proof of house and/or lot ownership;
5. Two (2) pcs. 2×2 ID Picture
6. Authorization from house and lot owner, if tenant only;
7. Mayor’s Permit and DTI Permit for business establishments;
8. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age;
9. Accomplished Labor Estimate;
10. Signed Water Service Contract
Duration: 3 to 5 days after submission of requirements and payment of charges.