Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 5:00pm without noon break
Who may Avail of the Service:
Any person/office/establishment with an account in PPCWD and a property owned or leased/rented within the territorial boundary of Puerto Princesa City.
What are the Requirements:
1. Location sketch;
2. Attend orientation-seminar every Wednesday, 2:00 pm at PPCWD Main Office, South National Highway, Sta. Monica, Puerto Princesa City.
3. Submit the following documents:
3.a Any valid identification card with signature: 3.b Alternate identification:
Company I.D. Senior Citizen’s ID
Current School I.D. GSIS/SSS
Voter’s I.D. PRC License
Updated Postal I.D.
4. Notarized Waiver of Rights.
5. Proof of house and/or lot ownership.
6. Two (2) pcs. 2×2 ID Picture.
7. Authorization from house and lot owner, if tenant only.
8. Mayor’s Permit and DTI Permit for business establishments.
9. Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
10. Accomplished Labor Estimate.
11. Signed Water Service Contract.