Schedule of Availability of Service:
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm without noon break
Who May Avail of the Service:
Any person/office/establishment who is a concessionaire of PPCWD who would like to transfer the tapping point of his service line; change the size of his water line and relocate his water meter may request said services.
What are the Requirements:
Note: When inspection is approved, the consumer shall bring the following:
a. Transfer of Tapping (same area)
1. Labor estimate and payment of labor charges.
2. Photocopy of Proof of Ownership (Water Service Contract/Land Title/Deed of Sale).
3. If excavation is necessary, an excavation permit issued by the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) or City Engineering Office (CEO) whichever is applicable.
4. If tenant, an authorization letter from the owner allowing the tenant to request for the above services.
5. Sketch where tapping point shall be transferred (location sketch).
b. Change in Size of Service Connection
c. Water Meter Relocation
1. File request to Customer Service Assistant.
2. Wait after 1 day for inspection and action.